Integrating your personal Calendar with the Calendar feature in your ATS account is quick and easy. To connect your personal calendar, select the View Calendar link when you are on your main dashboard.
Once you are on the calendar page, select the Manage External Calendar button.
Next, you will need to select the Add a New Calendar button and work through adding a calendar workflow. This involves logging in to your personal calendar to make the connection to the applicant tracking system.
Toggling on the Add Interviews To This Calendar option will send any Interviews that you schedule within the applicant tracking system to your personal calendar as well.
How to schedule an interview:
When you are ready to send an interview request to an applicant through the applicant viewer, you can add multiple hiring managers in an interview with an applicant and you will also be able to view your free/busy times and schedule the meeting right from your account. You can even view free/busy times of other hiring managers who have added their calendars too (you will see all hiring managers free/busy time from their google calendar, but not their actual events)! Say goodbye to scheduling headaches and hello to Hiring Happiness.
1. Open the Applicant Profile for the applicant you wish to schedule a meeting with. Click Send Message from the menu bar and select Interview Request from the drop-down menu.
2. You can add Interviewers by clicking the down arrow and selecting managers from the drop-down menu.
3. There are two ways to schedule appointments with your applicant:
- You can fill in the fields for Date, Start Time and End Time
- You can click the View Calendar button and then simply click on the day and start time you wish to schedule on the calendar.
4. Select a Meeting Location from the drop-down menu(if you have these saved; directions below), Edit the Subject and body of the meeting request as desired. Attach any files necessary and click Send.
Your invitation has been sent and the date set on the Calendar. You can view your Upcoming Interviews on your Dashboard.
Important notes to keep in mind about the calendar feature:
Please Note: Only the taken and available interview slots will appear on the Calendar within your account. You will not be able to see what or who the meetings from your personal Calendars are in the ATS, or your free/busy time unless you are in the Interview Request message feature under the applicant profile.
At this time, you can not delete or edit events on the Calendar within your account.
You can also add and save meeting locations for interviews within your account so that you can easily select these from the meeting location dropdown when you are working through the Interview Request workflow. To do this, Go to Your Account > Account Details > Workflow and enter the meeting locations you would like to save under the Meeting Locations box.
These saved options will appear on the second screen of the Interview request workflow. You will be able to select a saved meeting location from the dropdown menu quickly or you can manually enter a meeting location for the Interview.